Monday, February 23, 2009

Good Morning 3 Day Walkers...

So I lagged the last week on my blogging...still new to this so I'm working on making it part of my daily routine. I got an email from fellow walker and cousin (oh wait, Jill I really can call you a Fellow Walker...I'm laughing out loud right now at my joke...I must be a low blood sugar moment...non family members who are reading this Jill's last name is Fellow) telling me to get back on track and start blogging again.

When I got that email this morning I looked down at my 3 Day Blog List and the first thing that poped into my head was "GOOD MORNING 3 DAY WALKERS!!!" For those of you that have already walked the San Diego course you know what this is from...and for those of you that haven't it's something to look forward to.

I'll give you a small hint...there is a guy and his young daugther that are out on the route all three days at various points cheering all of the walkers on. The Dad is called Smile Guy and the daugther is Little Grin. If memory serves me correctly this will be Smile Guy's 10th year and Little Grin's 6th year (she's been out there every year since she's been born). It's always so inspiring to me to see families getting involved in the event...Smile Guy's wife walks in the walk and is a part of a team called Smile Guy's Girls (currently they are in third place for the most funds raised for the 2009 San Diego Walk).

Oh so many wonderful things to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment